Utilising our vast experience in engineered elastomeric compounds and moulding technology, Nepean Rubber & Plastics has an extensive range of rubber and composite material wear and abrasion resistant wear products for the mining, quarrying and mineral processing industries.
The product scope is extensive with precision moulded and extruded items for:
- Transfer Points – Rubber liners for skips, bins hoppers, chutes, skirting rubbers, calendared uncured sheeting for material handling hoses
- Screening – Moulded rubber and polyurethane screen panels, rider bars capping rubbers, side clamps and Trommel screens
- Grinding Applications – design selection and manufacture of linings for Ball Mills, AG and SAG mills incorporating hand laid or modular design pulp discharge systems.
These products are manufactured from our specifically developed high abrasion and impact resistant rubber and polymer compounds. We offer a fully integrated service encompassing:
- Initial on-site visits for equipment and operational parameters assessment
- Design Selections and quotations
- Manufacture and supply
- On-Site Installation co-ordination and wear measurement scheduling
This integrated approach ensures rapid product development and very short lead times.